Critical Care Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and business expense account offered.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by EmCare.
- Parkland Medical Center - The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Med Ctr enjoys an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Derry is a town in Rockingham County and the fourth most-populous community in New Hampshire.
- Hospitalist work in one hospital but have the option to moonlight at other facilities on weeks off.
- Criteria: BC/IM preferred.
- EmCare Hospitalist Services is currently seeking Full time and Part time Hospitalists to join our program at Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Must be comfortable with ICU management.
- ICU coverage is required but a support team will assist with procedures.
- The town is situated an hour from Boston, an hour from the seacoast, and an hour from the base of the great White Mountains.
- Block schedule.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 13.