Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Concord Hospital's long-term strategic plan is to move toward a complete on-line electronic patient record.
- New and expanded ICU.
- State-of-the-art, financially sound facility.
- Greater Concord boasts one of the finest health care networks north of Boston.
- The Capital Region offers a quality of living to rival any community in the country.
- Opportunity to work as a nocturnist with a 20% reduction in work hours.
- Outstanding, well trained physicians throughout the hospital providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- H1b sponsorship.
- Outstanding malpractice insurance coverage with tail coverage in non-litigious environment.
- Aff representing 42 specialties and subspecialties.
- Receive strong institutional support in this life-style/family friendly focused 24/7 hospitalist program located in Concord, New Hampshire.
- While Concord Hospital has undergone many changes, one thing has remained the same, its commitment to caring for the region's sick and underserved.
- It was named one of the "Top 10 Best Companies" to work for in New Hampshire.
- Concord is only one hour to the White Mountains and less than two hours from Boston!
- Concord Hospital has the highest volume of emergency visits in the state!
- New Hampshire has been ranked.1 in the Nation for the 'Most Livable States' award!
- The hospital has successfully implemented a series of key computerized clinical systems over the past decade, including an outpatient electronic medical record (GE Centricity) that is utilized by 90% of the primary care providers who admit their patients to Concord Hospital as well as by a growing number of specialists.
- Base compensation of $190,000 to $200,000, signing bonus or loan repayment, total bonus of $12,000-$17,000 received on a quarterly schedule, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Join collegial, experienced hospitalist physicians in well respected program.
- Flexibility with time-off needs.
- Excellent public and private schools produce a well educated work force.
- Expansion of the Emergency Department includes 37 private patient rooms and two trauma suites.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, theater, visiting museums and art galleries, or browsing well-stocked libraries, you will enjoy Concord, New Hampshire!
- Concord Hospital is a ate-of-the-art facility.
- The cost of living in New Hampshire is one of the lowest in New England with no state income tax or sales tax.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Oct 14.