Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Forbes recognizes Manchester, NH.
- Elliot Health System has made information technology a priority in patient care, implementing electronic medical records, My E Chart (which allows patients to manage their personal medical records), wireless internet access for hospitalized patients, and a wealth of information provided to both patients and staff via the internet.
- Enjoy close-knit communities known for their unique blend of city and country living.
- " Elliot Health System invites you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- Interested in working with a highly collaborative team of medical professionals?
- Elliot Hospital is a 296-bed, Jcaho-accredited, acute care facility and Level II Regional Trauma Center distinguished by an extensive Primary Care Physician Network, Women's Health Program, Geriatrics Programs, a Regional Cancer Center, and a Level III Nicu.
- Come see why Money Magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's 'best places to live.
- If so, Elliot Health System, the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a BC/BE internal medicine trained physician to join our growing hospitalist team and enjoy a fantastic quality of life with NO. This highly cohesive team enjoys greater work/life balance by utilizing a block scheduling platform with modifications to accommodate staff requests and growth.
- We are proud to offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package!
- "Among the United States Cities with the most affordable housing and the lowest cost of living, the Queen City offers the best combination of safety, employment opportunity and general quality of life.
- Recently, Elliot Hospital was named one of healthcare's Top Wired Hospitals in the country according to Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine.
- ' We are located within an hour of Boston, Massachusetts as well as New Hampshire's beautiful Seacoast, Lakes Region and the panoramic White Mountains.
This perm job from Cejka Search was last open on Feb 8.