Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU coverage is required but a support team will assist with procedures.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and business expense account offered.
- The town is situated an hour from Boston, an hour from the seacoast, and an hour from the base of the great White Mountains.
- Must be comfortable with ICU management.
- Block schedule.
- EmCare Hospitalist Services is currently seeking Full time and Part time Hospitalists to join our program at Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Parkland Medical Center - The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Med Ctr enjoys an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Derry is a town in Rockingham County and the fourth most-populous community in New Hampshire.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by EmCare.
- Criteria: BC/IM preferred.
- Hospitalist work in one hospital but have the option to moonlight at other facilities on weeks off.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 13.