Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU procedures are preferred but not required.
- Open ICU with robust intensivist backup and engagement.
- Fully staffed nocturnist team in our department.
- Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join a growing 12-physician Hospital Medicine team.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care unit, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and Psychiatric units.
- Usual patient Census is 9-15 patients per physician.
- Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- We have several physicians with a Recognition of Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine and others following suite.
- We work closely with a broad range of specialty medical and surgical consultants.
- High level of collegiality and collaboration with our care team.
- Keene is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System which also includes an academic medical center and medical school.
- Focused Practice in Hospital-Medicine Certification or Fellowship in Hospital Medicine is a plus but not required.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital and the Secondary Referral Center of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- 8 and 12 hour shifts with flexible scheduling.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice.
- Our Hospital Medicine team is integrally involved in quality, change management, clinical informatics and medical staff leadership/governance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.