Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice.
- We have several physicians with a Recognition of Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine and others following suite.
- Usual patient Census is 9-15 patients per physician.
- 8 and 12 hour shifts with flexible scheduling.
- Focused Practice in Hospital-Medicine Certification or Fellowship in Hospital Medicine is a plus but not required.
- Open ICU with robust intensivist backup and engagement.
- High level of collegiality and collaboration with our care team.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital and the Secondary Referral Center of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- We work closely with a broad range of specialty medical and surgical consultants.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join a growing 12-physician Hospital Medicine team.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care unit, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and Psychiatric units.
- Our Hospital Medicine team is integrally involved in quality, change management, clinical informatics and medical staff leadership/governance.
- Fully staffed nocturnist team in our department.
- ICU procedures are preferred but not required.
- Keene is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System which also includes an academic medical center and medical school.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago