Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portsmouth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Hospitalist Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed medical-surgical facility and staff of skilled clinicians offer innovative approaches to healthcare and the latest in advanced technology within a sophisticated medical center.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- No ICU rounding or procedures required, but the hospitalists do respond to codes.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- This hospitalist program consists of 10 FT physicians that can work in either blocks or flexible shift scheduling.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Currently searching for a Full Time Hospitalist to become a part of our prestigious practice at Portsmouth Regional Hospital located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- The compensation for this position is extremely competitive!
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and patient-centric.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Mix of 12 and 10 hour shifts and only 170 hours a month for FT.
- Portsmouth is a city of roughly 21,000 people that sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, that divides New Hampshire and Maine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.