Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portsmouth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Portsmouth is a city of roughly 21,000 people that sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, that divides New Hampshire and Maine.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- The compensation for this position is extremely competitive!
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Hospitalist Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Currently searching for a Full Time Hospitalist to become a part of our prestigious practice at Portsmouth Regional Hospital located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- This hospitalist program consists of 10 FT physicians that can work in either blocks or flexible shift scheduling.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed medical-surgical facility and staff of skilled clinicians offer innovative approaches to healthcare and the latest in advanced technology within a sophisticated medical center.
- Mix of 12 and 10 hour shifts and only 170 hours a month for FT.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and patient-centric.
- No ICU rounding or procedures required, but the hospitalists do respond to codes.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.