Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital and medical center located in Derry NH serving the populations of Derry, East Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Salem, Chester, Atkinson and Hampstead.
- Very high hourly pay.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Seasoned support staff.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Hospitalist Job in Derry, NH.
- It is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly 200 medical staff members with its ideal geographic location - central to the seacoast, the White Mountains and the Boston area.
- MLP support.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions - both public and private - along with no sales or state income tax.
- Only 144 hours per month required for full time!
- Our community is in the heart of New England and provides a wonderful quality of life with close proximity to Boston, the Seacoast, and the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- An abundance of cultural and recreational activities make New Hampshire a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- This is the perfect position for busy parents, part-timers, anyone looking for fulltime benefits with a balanced schedule.
- This unique hospitalist program requires 10 hour shifts and NO in-house nights.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago