Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- APD prides itself on a tradition of fulfilling community health care needs with friendly, personalized care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Block schedule.
- Quality of Life.
- Located in the heart of the Connecticut River Valley, Lebanon, New Hampshire is a healthy, vibrant community where everyday living is a mix of rural life and big-city culture.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial is seeking a skilled board certified or board eligible hospitalist to join our team in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality people.
- It is at the crossroads of northern New England, with Interstates 89 and 91 intersecting just across the Connecticut River.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- And New York City five hours.
- Quality care.
- These major highways provide easy access to and from the Upper Valley, with Boston just two short hours away by car.
- Highly engaged medical director offering tremendous support for physicians who are flexible and patient-centric.
- The compensation for this position is extremely competitive for the average daily census.
- Montreal four hours.
- This hospital medicine program consists of physicians that can work in either blocks or flexible shift scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive salary and CME allowance for FT position.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extra earning potential with night.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Lebanon is the largest community in the Upper Valley and serves as the core shopping area for a regional population of between 30,000 and 40,000.
- Founded in 1932 as a small cottage hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital has grown into a thriving health care system serving the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services