Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Montreal four hours.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Block schedule.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- These major highways provide easy access to and from the Upper Valley, with Boston just two short hours away by car.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The compensation for this position is extremely competitive for the average daily census.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- It is at the crossroads of northern New England, with Interstates 89 and 91 intersecting just across the Connecticut River.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Highly engaged medical director offering tremendous support for physicians who are flexible and patient-centric.
- Extra earning potential with night.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality of Life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Founded in 1932 as a small cottage hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital has grown into a thriving health care system serving the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Lebanon is the largest community in the Upper Valley and serves as the core shopping area for a regional population of between 30,000 and 40,000.
- And New York City five hours.
- Quality care.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial is seeking a skilled board certified or board eligible hospitalist to join our team in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Located in the heart of the Connecticut River Valley, Lebanon, New Hampshire is a healthy, vibrant community where everyday living is a mix of rural life and big-city culture.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- APD prides itself on a tradition of fulfilling community health care needs with friendly, personalized care.
- This hospital medicine program consists of physicians that can work in either blocks or flexible shift scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Competitive salary and CME allowance for FT position.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services