Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- D-H Keene is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- We have several physicians with a Recognition of Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine and others following suite.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- Open ICU.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene (D-H Keene) is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and a division of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system based in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- We work closely with a broad range of specialty medical and surgical consultants.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
- High level of collegiality and collaboration with our care team.
- Fully staffed nocturnist team in our department.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene, a Regional Referral Center for the Dartmouth Hitchcock System, is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join a growing 12 member, Hospital Medicine team.
- Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine Certification or Fellowship in Hospital Medicine is a plus but not required.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- New Hampshire boasts no income tax.
- Usual patient Census is 9-15 patients per physician.
- Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
- Our Hospital Medicine team is integrally involved in quality, change management, clinical informatics and medical staff leadership/governance.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is both the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade and 2014 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Year.
- 8 and 12 hour shifts with flexible scheduling.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago