Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/ 7 off scheduling.
- Excellent compensation with sign on bonus.
- Elliot Hospital is a 296-bed, acute care facility and Level III Regional Trauma Center.
- In this employed position, you will provide daytime hospital coverage for consults, urgent evaluations and administration of time sensitive therapies.
- Elliot Health System, the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Neurohospitalist to join Elliot Neurology Associates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- Paid Time Off and Paid CME.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- 24/7 Telestroke coverage.
- Neurohospitalist - 100% Inpatient Neurology- S. New Hampshire, Close to Boston.
- " And Medscape.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manchester, NH.
- A fully integrated EMR, supportive leadership and a collaborative Primary and Specialty Care Network make Elliot Health System a best choice to Live Better, Work Better.
- Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of tax- free New Hampshire.
- Manchester is also home to northern New England's premier airport.
- Manchester, New Hampshire- a Medscape TOP 10 Best Place to Practice- is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and the White Mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago