Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NH state license needed.
- No procedures or ICU required.
- The facility uses Soarian EMR system.
- The assignment requirements include running patient codes.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 3-8 admits per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC required.
- Codes required.
- If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 7-14 shifts per month with no. The covering physician must be board certified.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NH state license.
- Licensing assistance.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in New Hampshire that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- EMR is Soarian.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago