Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- The Nocturnist provides 13 hour in-house shifts, with an average of 9 shifts per month plus 1 weekend.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- Closed ICU ( Intensivists).
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include vacation and CME time.
- Candidates must be BC/BE.
- Strong RN care coordination.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- The successful candidate will have excellent clinical skills, a broad knowledge base and be dedicated to providing high quality, evidence based care.
- 12-15 admissions per night.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manchester, NH.
- Elliot Health System (EHS) is seeking an additional BC/BE Internal Medicine trained physician interested in joining our well-established Hospitalist practice located at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, NH.
- As a member of our top-notch team of providers, you will enjoy an extremely collaborative work environment, and be valued for your sound judgment and strong clinical and communication skills.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago