Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Derry, NH.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine - J1 Visas Accepted.
- Very high hourly rate.
- Seasoned support staff.
- 16 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- No procedures.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- This unique hospitalist program has NO in-house nights.
- We continually strive for clinical excellence and make patient safety our top priority.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Parkland Medical Center is recruiting for a Site Medical Director to join our Hospitalist team located in Derry New Hampshire.
- The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- Two physicians during the day (8a - 6p) and one in the evening (6p - 12a).
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Rotating schedule with night.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.