Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No procedures.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- Seasoned support staff.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We continually strive for clinical excellence and make patient safety our top priority.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Very high hourly rate.
- Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients.
- This unique hospitalist program has NO in-house nights.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- 16 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Derry, NH.
- The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine - J1 Visas Accepted.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Two physicians during the day (8a - 6p) and one in the evening (6p - 12a).
- Parkland Medical Center is recruiting for a Site Medical Director to join our Hospitalist team located in Derry New Hampshire.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Rotating schedule with night.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.