Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Parkland Medical Center is recruiting for a Site Medical Director to join our Hospitalist team located in Derry New Hampshire.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Very high hourly rate.
- Seasoned support staff.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Two physicians during the day (8a - 6p) and one in the evening (6p - 12a).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Derry, NH.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine - J1 Visas Accepted.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients.
- No procedures.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- We continually strive for clinical excellence and make patient safety our top priority.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- This unique hospitalist program has NO in-house nights.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 16 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Rotating schedule with night.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago