Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- North Country Healthcare also collaborates with three Federally Qualified Health Clinics: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services in Littleton, Coos County Family Health Services in Berlin and Gorham, and Indian Stream Health Center in Colebrook.
- Excellent teaching opportunities for PAs and 3rd year Medical Students.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Rural Northern NH.
- And NH seacoast.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH), a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital in the beautiful White Mountains of northern NH, is seeking a full-time Family Medicine provider as a hospital employee to join our Hospitalist team.
- Our team is committed to providing the highest quality of service by meeting our patient's needs with the utmost care and courtesy.
- We currently have 3 Hospitalists on staff including a Nocturnist.
- Care for adults (90%) and pediatric (10%) patients, 2-5 new admissions or consults per shift.
- Excellent work-life balance and 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more).
- Must be eligible for FP or IM with Peds clinical privileges for AVH Medical Staff.
- Work 7 days on - 7 days off, primarily daytime shifts (7a-7p), 182 shifts annually (2,184 hours).
- Portland, Maine.
- Integrated ambulatory and hospital EMR (MediTech 6 coming in June) with Cpoe and voice recognition/templates available for document creation.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- AVH is the only hospital in NH that has been named One of the nations' Top 100 Critical Hospitals every year since 2011 by iVantage Health Analytics.
- Resumes and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, Faspr.
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges at AVH.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare in Littleton, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton are all members of North Country Healthcare.
- This healthcare system serves northern Grafton County and all of Coos County and is the largest employer in the North Country with over 1,400 staff.
- Strong patient centered culture.
- Requires teamwork and.
- Reasonable access to Boston.
- Together we have formed a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) to develop a Clinically Integrated Network for all hospitals and providers in the North Country to begin addressing population health and to improve the health indicators for all of the residents of the North Country.
- Provide on-.
- Outlet shopping is only 42 miles away with no sales tax.
- Burlington, Vermont.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago