Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The region is comprised of a variety of unique towns: The diversity of these towns helps to create the local economy built of primarily small businesses.
- Whether it's brilliant fall colors, a backwoods excursion, a New England White Christmas, tournament fishing, a sample of fresh Maple Syrup, a family ski trip or a bit of tranquility, this regional area is the place to experience it all.
- Some of which have prospered for generations.
- Work- 7 days on and 7 days off They are 12 hour shifts.
- This position is offered by a small critical access hospital that is located in a delightful city located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- You are 3 hours to Boston and Montreal by car.
- Hospital EMR with Cpoe and voice recognition /templates for document creation.
- FP /Hospitalist.
- This is a ideal community to raise a family and grow a business, many.
- This is a Full time Position and the hospitalist will provide care general medical and pediatric care.
- Relax and enjoy the adventure!
- Such as thoracentesis, paracentesis, Lumbar puncture, central line placement and management of mechanical ventilator, and neonatal circumcision.
- The regional area includes many of New Hampshire's spectacular lakes such as Squam Lakes and Newfound Lake, and also includes the start of the majestic White Mountains area of Waterville Valley.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Hampshire.
- Also selected outpatients -when consultation is requested by the emergency department physician to help determine patients disposition.
- You will be located close to Manchester NH, Portland Maine and Burlington VT.
- Outstanding opportunity for a b/e b/c Family Practice Physician who is looking for a Hospitalist position.
- Procedures are Required.
- At the convergence of the Pemigewasset and Baker Rivers, the region's landscape and recreational options abound with possibilities ranging from the adventurous to the leisurely.
- Base salary is in the range of $273k annually based on 2,182 hours annually plus a Sign on Bonus, Incentives, Benefits, Malpractice and Loan Repayment Visa PhysiciansPease Respond.
- NEW Hampshire.
- Enjoy the Friendly Community as well as the public and private schools and the Famous state College.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago