Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Derry) is for an academic medical center.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- CME Allowance.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40.
- ICU rounding.
- No procedures.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- The recipient of Solucient's Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
- Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients.
- 16 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Rotating schedule with night.
- We continually strive for clinical excellence and make.
- Envision Physician Services is looking for Site Medical Director to join our Hospitalist team at Parkland Medical Center located in Derry New Hampshire.
- Very high hourly rate.
- Two physicians during the day (8a - 6p) and one in the evening (6p - 12a).
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Patient safety.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Our top priority.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine - J1 Visas Accepted.
- Seasoned support staff.
- This unique hospitalist program has NO in-house nights.
- Miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services