Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An advanced non-clinical degree (e.
- 16 Progressive Care Unit beds.
- Dedicated floor social workers, home care coordinators and case managers.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- Competitive compensation: Vacation, CME allowance, Malpractice, Medical/Dental insurance, 401A, 403B, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a physician hospitalist who is BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to serve as Division Chief of a 12-member and growing Hospital Medicine group with discreet day hospitalists and nocturnists.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is a recent past recipient of the New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- Keene is a college town in the beautiful Monadnock region of southwest New Hampshire.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- Clinical shifts flex between 12 hour and 8 hour shifts.
- Open ICU, 10 acute beds with eICU and collaboration with 3 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care units, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and a Behavioral Health Liaison team.
- Outdoor recreation opportunities abound, with lakes, forests, and ski resorts nearby.
- MPH, MHA, MBA, MS) as well as Focused Practice Maintenance of Certification are highly preferred but not necessary.
- The city of Keene has a classic New England downtown with varied opportunities for shopping and dining.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a physician with the above credentials, good clinical management and communication skills who is looking for a clinical leadership role and an opportunity to help transition a strong existing program to the next level.
- The city has excellent public and private schools, along with an active arts community.
- Epic EMR, fully integrated within the Dartmouth system.
- Census, 12-14 patients per physician.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and division of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- 2 Associate Providers on service, transitioning to 4.
- The hospital serves as a regional referral center in a three-state region and is an integral partner in the growing Dartmouth Hitchcock System.
- Boston and the beaches of Maine are two hours away by car, though many of us enjoy our time off right here in the state of New Hampshire.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.