Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Per Diem Intensivist.
- The Intensivist Service is a 24/7 Service.
- Daily rounding of critically ill patients.
- Critical care consultation as requested by members of the medical staff.
- Admissions of critically ill patients.
- Ventilator and airway management of patients with respiratory failure.
- Provide Code 9 (Cardiac Arrest) assistance in concert with the Hospital's Code 9 team.
- Perioperative evaluation and care of postoperative patients upon request.
- In accordance with the standards and recommendations of Jcaho and applicable laws and regulations, administers care in the intensive care unit in a professional, efficient and ethical manner.
- Placement of invasive monitoring devices when appropriate.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manchester, NH.
- Pressor and resuscitation management.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago