Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FT / Permanent.
- HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician for a Hospitalist opportunity at a leading community-based Hospital in Coos County, NH.
- Relocation / Sign-On Bonus / Loan Forgiveness.
- Hospitalist shift is 7 AM to 7 PM.
- 5 years completion of Residency Training.
- Ability to work with Integrity.
- Join a growing, award winning Hospital group that nurtures professional success.
- Located on the picturesque Connecticut River banks and White Mountain Range, 2 hours to the city life of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
- Hospitalist will work 7 days on 7 days off.
- Nested between Vermont and Maine Coos County, NH offers endless outdoor activities, welcoming neighborhoods, very affordable living, and great schools.
- Hospitalist will work a FT / Permanent / Hospital based position.
- New Graduates Welcome.
- An acceptable commute to Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB / Kleb) or Burlington International Airport (BTV).
- Supportive Team.
- Board Certification.
- Less than 5 hours New York, New York, Less than 2 hours to Boston, MA, 2 hours to Quebec City, Canada.
- Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician with Pediatric Privileges.
- This area has something for everyone.
- 196 K- will join a team of three other Hospitalist in a welcoming environment.
- Hospitalist patient panel will consist primarily of the Adult population / 10% Peds.
- CME / PTO / Specialized Training.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Strong communication and accountability skills.
- Hospitalist will average 172 shifts per year.
- Hospitalist will take.
- Ability to work in NH.
- Patient Education and Provider Education Skills.
- Hospitalist will have the opportunity to teach 3rd year Medical Students and PA-S.
- H1B Visa Available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Hampshire.
- Northern, NH.
- Federally Qualified Health Center- Loan Forgiveness!
- EMR skills.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.