Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist shift is 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Board Certification.
- Hospitalist patient panel will consist primarily of the Adult population / 10% Peds.
- Northern, NH.
- Patient Education and Provider Education Skills.
- Ability to work with Integrity.
- This area has something for everyone.
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Federally Qualified Health Center- Loan Forgiveness!
- Hospitalist will take.
- Supportive Team.
- Nested between Vermont and Maine Coos County, NH offers endless outdoor activities, welcoming neighborhoods, very affordable living, and great schools.
- Strong communication and accountability skills.
- EMR skills.
- Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician with Pediatric Privileges.
- 5 years completion of Residency Training.
- Ability to work in NH.
- Hospitalist will average 172 shifts per year.
- Hospitalist will work a FT / Permanent / Hospital based position.
- 196 K- will join a team of three other Hospitalist in a welcoming environment.
- Join a growing, award winning Hospital group that nurtures professional success.
- CME / PTO / Specialized Training.
- Relocation / Sign-On Bonus / Loan Forgiveness.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Located on the picturesque Connecticut River banks and White Mountain Range, 2 hours to the city life of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
- Hospitalist will work 7 days on 7 days off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Hampshire.
- FT / Permanent.
- HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician for a Hospitalist opportunity at a leading community-based Hospital in Coos County, NH.
- Hospitalist will have the opportunity to teach 3rd year Medical Students and PA-S.
- Less than 5 hours New York, New York, Less than 2 hours to Boston, MA, 2 hours to Quebec City, Canada.
- H1B Visa Available.
- An acceptable commute to Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB / Kleb) or Burlington International Airport (BTV).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.