Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME / PTO / Specialized Training.
- Hospitalist shift is 7 AM to 7 PM.
- 196 K- will join a team of three other Hospitalist in a welcoming environment.
- Hospitalist will take.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Hampshire.
- Federally Qualified Health Center- Loan Forgiveness!
- H1B Visa Available.
- Board Certification.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Ability to work with Integrity.
- Relocation / Sign-On Bonus / Loan Forgiveness.
- Located on the picturesque Connecticut River banks and White Mountain Range, 2 hours to the city life of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
- Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician with Pediatric Privileges.
- Strong communication and accountability skills.
- FT / Permanent.
- An acceptable commute to Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB / Kleb) or Burlington International Airport (BTV).
- Hospitalist patient panel will consist primarily of the Adult population / 10% Peds.
- EMR skills.
- HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician for a Hospitalist opportunity at a leading community-based Hospital in Coos County, NH.
- Northern, NH.
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Ability to work in NH.
- Hospitalist will work 7 days on 7 days off.
- Join a growing, award winning Hospital group that nurtures professional success.
- Hospitalist will average 172 shifts per year.
- Hospitalist will have the opportunity to teach 3rd year Medical Students and PA-S.
- Supportive Team.
- 5 years completion of Residency Training.
- Nested between Vermont and Maine Coos County, NH offers endless outdoor activities, welcoming neighborhoods, very affordable living, and great schools.
- Patient Education and Provider Education Skills.
- This area has something for everyone.
- Less than 5 hours New York, New York, Less than 2 hours to Boston, MA, 2 hours to Quebec City, Canada.
- Hospitalist will work a FT / Permanent / Hospital based position.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago