Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · July 24, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist will work 7 days on 7 days off.
- Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician with Pediatric Privileges.
- H1B Visa Available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Hampshire.
- Strong communication and accountability skills.
- EMR skills.
- Hospitalist will work a FT / Permanent / Hospital based position.
- Ability to work in NH.
- Patient Education and Provider Education Skills.
- 5 years completion of Residency Training.
- Join a growing, award winning Hospital group that nurtures professional success.
- 196 K- will join a team of three other Hospitalist in a welcoming environment.
- Board Certification.
- Hospitalist patient panel will consist primarily of the Adult population / 10% Peds.
- Nested between Vermont and Maine Coos County, NH offers endless outdoor activities, welcoming neighborhoods, very affordable living, and great schools.
- Hospitalist will have the opportunity to teach 3rd year Medical Students and PA-S.
- CME / PTO / Specialized Training.
- Located on the picturesque Connecticut River banks and White Mountain Range, 2 hours to the city life of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
- Less than 5 hours New York, New York, Less than 2 hours to Boston, MA, 2 hours to Quebec City, Canada.
- Hospitalist will take.
- Relocation / Sign-On Bonus / Loan Forgiveness.
- HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician for a Hospitalist opportunity at a leading community-based Hospital in Coos County, NH.
- FT / Permanent.
- An acceptable commute to Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB / Kleb) or Burlington International Airport (BTV).
- Relocation Assistance.
- Hospitalist will average 172 shifts per year.
- Northern, NH.
- Supportive Team.
- This area has something for everyone.
- Ability to work with Integrity.
- Federally Qualified Health Center- Loan Forgiveness!
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Hospitalist shift is 7 AM to 7 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.