Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · July 24, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- One hour to Boston.
- Generous compensation package.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- Quality incentives.
- Join collegial, experienced Hospitalist physicians in a well-respected program.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- Productivity bonus.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- Concord Hospital is a state-of-the-art, financially sound facility with outstanding, well trained physicians providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Concord, NH.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- Sign On Bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.