Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- One hour to Boston.
- Quality incentives.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Join collegial, experienced Hospitalist physicians in a well-respected program.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- Concord Hospital is a state-of-the-art, financially sound facility with outstanding, well trained physicians providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- Productivity bonus.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Concord, NH.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Generous compensation package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.