Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- One hour to Boston.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Concord Hospital is a state-of-the-art, financially sound facility with outstanding, well trained physicians providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- Productivity bonus.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Join collegial, experienced Hospitalist physicians in a well-respected program.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Quality incentives.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Concord, NH.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago