Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital.
- Competitive income guarantee.
- Join collegial, experienced Hospitalist physicians in a well-respected program.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Concord Hospital is a state-of-the-art, financially sound facility with outstanding, well trained physicians providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- One hour to Boston.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH.
- Productivity bonus.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Live, work and play in Concord.
- The White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast.
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate.
- Generous compensation package.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan.
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Concord, NH.
- Quality incentives.
- 20 minutes from Concord.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.