Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- Flexible schedule.
- 32 hours of physician coverage.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensive services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- 50 daily group encounters.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry, New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40.
- Meditech EMR.
- 16 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage Medical Director.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are seeking a skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician to join our team in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- No procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services