Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- 50 daily group encounters.
- Miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- Meditech EMR.
- 44 hours of physician coverage.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are seeking a skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician to join our team in Derry, New Hampshire.
- No procedures.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry, NH, a beautiful hamlet only 40.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 24.