Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NH boasts no income tax.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and division of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- Cheshire Medical Center serves as a regional referral center in a three-state region and is an integral partner in the growing Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
- 2 Associate Providers on service, transitioning to 4.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a physician hospitalist who is board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to serve as Division Chief of a 12-member and growing Hospital Medicine team with discreet day hospitalists and nocturnists.
- An advanced non-clinical degree (e.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- 16 Progressive Care Unit beds.
- MPH, MHA, MBA, MS), as well as Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine certification are preferred but not necessary.
- Epic EMR, fully integrated within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system.
- Open ICU, 10 acute beds with eICU and collaboration with 3 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician with excellent clinical management and communication skills interested in a clinical leadership role.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care units, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and a Behavioral Health Liaison team.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is a recent past recipient of the New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to help transition a strong existing program to the next level.
- Dedicated floor social workers, home care coordinators and case managers.
- Census, 12-14 patients per physician.
- Clinical shifts flex between 12-hour and 8-hour shifts.
- Division Chief - Hospital Medicine.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Competitive compensation: Vacation, CME allowance, Malpractice, Medical/Dental insurance, 401A, 403B, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.