Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR, fully integrated within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a physician hospitalist who is board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to serve as Division Chief of a 12-member and growing Hospital Medicine team with discreet day hospitalists and nocturnists.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is a recent past recipient of the New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- Cheshire Medical Center serves as a regional referral center in a three-state region and is an integral partner in the growing Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system.
- Dedicated floor social workers, home care coordinators and case managers.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care units, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and a Behavioral Health Liaison team.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician with excellent clinical management and communication skills interested in a clinical leadership role.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
- An advanced non-clinical degree (e.
- MPH, MHA, MBA, MS), as well as Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine certification are preferred but not necessary.
- NH boasts no income tax.
- The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to help transition a strong existing program to the next level.
- Open ICU, 10 acute beds with eICU and collaboration with 3 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- Competitive compensation: Vacation, CME allowance, Malpractice, Medical/Dental insurance, 401A, 403B, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- Census, 12-14 patients per physician.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and division of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- 16 Progressive Care Unit beds.
- Division Chief - Hospital Medicine.
- Clinical shifts flex between 12-hour and 8-hour shifts.
- 2 Associate Providers on service, transitioning to 4.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago