Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to its inpatient Acute Care units, it also boasts inpatient Rehabilitation and a Behavioral Health Liaison team.
- An advanced non-clinical degree (e.
- Division Chief - Hospital Medicine.
- Dedicated floor social workers, home care coordinators and case managers.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician with excellent clinical management and communication skills interested in a clinical leadership role.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- Clinical shifts flex between 12-hour and 8-hour shifts.
- Open ICU, 10 acute beds with eICU and collaboration with 3 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking a physician hospitalist who is board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to serve as Division Chief of a 12-member and growing Hospital Medicine team with discreet day hospitalists and nocturnists.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
- 16 Progressive Care Unit beds.
- The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to help transition a strong existing program to the next level.
- NH boasts no income tax.
- 2 Associate Providers on service, transitioning to 4.
- Cheshire Medical Center serves as a regional referral center in a three-state region and is an integral partner in the growing Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system.
- Epic EMR, fully integrated within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- Competitive compensation: Vacation, CME allowance, Malpractice, Medical/Dental insurance, 401A, 403B, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and division of the Dartmouth Hitchcock system.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is a recent past recipient of the New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
- MPH, MHA, MBA, MS), as well as Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine certification are preferred but not necessary.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Keene, NH.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- Census, 12-14 patients per physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.