Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Medical Center are seeking Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of New Hampshire.
- Forbes Magazine named Portsmouth as one of the Top 25 Great Scenic Places to Retire in 2017.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- No procedures.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- Closed ICU.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- 8 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- 18 patient visits per day for each physician.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Meditech EMR.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Internal Medicine Residency affiliated with Tufts is starting in 2020.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 29.