Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portsmouth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and patient-centric.
- This hospitalist program consists of 10 FT physicians that can work in either blocks or flexible shift scheduling.
- Portsmouth is a city of roughly 21,000 people that sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, that divides New Hampshire and Maine.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Currently searching for a Full Time Hospitalist to become a part of our prestigious practice at Portsmouth Regional Hospital located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Mix of 12 and 10 hour shifts and only 170 hours a month for FT.
- The compensation for this position is extremely competitive!
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed medical-surgical facility and staff of skilled clinicians offer innovative approaches to healthcare and the latest in advanced technology within a sophisticated medical center.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- No ICU rounding or procedures required, but the hospitalists do respond to codes.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago