Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Open ICU.
- No procedures.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- 50 daily group encounters.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are seeking a skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to join our team in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Meditech EMR.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth.
- 46 hours of physician coverage.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- The recipient of Patient Safety Excellence Award by Healthgrades in 2019, Parkland Medical Center continually strives for clinical excellence and makes patient safety its top priority.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services