Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- EMR = Paragon.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.