Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
- EMR = Paragon.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.