Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: NH state license needed, not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 10 patients per day.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Assignment requirements include intubation and vent management.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Procedures: Intubation and vent management.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 6 pm with. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a NH state license obtain one.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.