Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- License: NH state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 10 patients per day.
- Procedures: Intubation and vent management.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a NH state license obtain one.
- Assignment requirements include intubation and vent management.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 6 pm with. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.