Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 34 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- J-1 Visas accepted!
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- 10-hour day shifts (7a-5p) and 14-hour night shifts (5p-7a).
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and RRT.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- Procedures preferred but not required.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking a skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist to join our team in Rochester, New Hampshire.
- Diverse communities.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- Physicians average a 17 patient census.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 110 bed acute care hospital.
- Practice support with an Advanced Practice Provider.
- 12 hours of daily APP coverage.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Open ICU with Intensivists available during the day.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services