Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · August 3, 2021
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and RRT.
- 12 hours of daily APP coverage.
- 10-hour day shifts (7a-5p) and 14-hour night shifts (5p-7a).
- Practice support with an Advanced Practice Provider.
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- 34 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Procedures preferred but not required.
- Five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- Physicians average a 17 patient census.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking a skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist to join our team in Rochester, New Hampshire.
- Diverse communities.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- Open ICU with Intensivists available during the day.
- Its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- J-1 Visas accepted!
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 110 bed acute care hospital.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 3.