Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package with 401 (k).
- This is a excellent opportunity for a new or experienced physician to work with an engaged hospital leadership team.
- Free CME opportunities and leadership development training through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Supportive leadership.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking board certified Internal Medicine Nocturnists to join our hospitalist team at St. Joseph Hospital and Trauma Center in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Competitive night time hourly rates plus performance bonus.
- The Hospitalist Program is made up of a 8 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts in a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Average daily encounters for 24-hour period around 40.
- The hospital supports a Family Medicine residency which offers opportunity to teach and conduct research.
- Full benefits including professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- Work with the leaders in Hospital Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.