Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital supports a Family Medicine residency which offers opportunity to teach and conduct research.
- Average daily encounters for 24-hour period around 40.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts in a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Competitive night time hourly rates plus performance bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package with 401 (k).
- Free CME opportunities and leadership development training through the TeamHealth Institute.
- The Hospitalist Program is made up of a 8 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians.
- This is a excellent opportunity for a new or experienced physician to work with an engaged hospital leadership team.
- Full benefits including professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- Work with the leaders in Hospital Medicine.
- Supportive leadership.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking board certified Internal Medicine Nocturnists to join our hospitalist team at St. Joseph Hospital and Trauma Center in Nashua, New Hampshire.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago