Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Responsibilities include: Vent Management - non invasive (invasive preferred) / Bronschoscopy / ICU Coverage with Vent experience.
- Daytime Schedule, Monday - Friday.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- Board Certified Pulmonology w/ 2+ years experience - Required, no new grads.
- Patient Age Range: Read PFTs in Peds, otherwise 100% adult.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Location: New Hampshire.
- Board Certified Pulmonology - Required.
- Supported by RN and MA.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum to Perm - Interest in Perm - Required.
- Must have interest in perm to be name cleared.
- Locum to Perm Pulmonologist to join growing team!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.