Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Shifts are 7 pm-7 am and orientation is required on the first day on site.
- Reference ID: ORD-077430-MD-NH.
- This position is solo coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-5 new admits/consults, 2 ICU, 8-12 inpatient.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes around 60 days.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Dates Needed: March 2020 - Ongoing.
- A facility in New Hampshire is seeking a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
- Requirements include board certification or board eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine, an active NH license, Acls, and NRP.
- The facility uses EMR for notes and documentation.
- There are typically 2-5 new admits and consults per shift with a daily census of 2 in the ICU and 8-12 IP patients.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago