Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a New Hampshire medical facility.
- The provider will work a 7 days on/7 days off.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Vent management required.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.