Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - end of September.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- This assignment will consist of coverage of both the outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, admissions, and. The locum is needed for deliveries, c-sections, newborn rounding, peds. The provider will see newborns to 17 years of age.
- Case Load/PPD: 20 patients per day.
- Shift Times: 7am-7am.
- Government: No.
- The MD is required to cover IP women services (newborn well checks) and OP.
- Reference ID: ORD-087381-MD-NH.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- A facility located in eastern New Hampshire is seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist for coverage.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted