Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · October 27, 2021
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Two of the services are internal medicine residents, and the other two are family practice and psychiatry.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Meditech EMR.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- J-1 Visas Accepted.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- The team is looking for physicians who are excited to teach and mentor the next generations of physicians and engage with all aspects of the hospital, from medical education to hospital operations.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Teaching Hospitalist opportunities in Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- Four out of six services daily are teaching services.
- The hospital medicine physicians play a critical role in the education of all residents at Portsmouth.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Hospital are seeking full-time Teaching Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- As a 209 bed facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- 10 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned Portsmouth Regional Hospital top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Closed ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services